In the name of transparency, the government lists five (5) key result areas (KRAs) of the Philippine Government’s Social Contract in Sec. 2 of Executive Order No. 43, s. 2011:
- Transparent, accountable and participatory governance – to institutionalize open, transparent, accountable, and inclusive governance;
- Poverty reduction and empowerment of the poor and vulnerable – to translate the gains from good governance into direct, immediate and substantial benefits for the poor;
- Rapid, inclusive and sustained economic growth – to achieve rapid economic expansion that generates jobs and livelihood for and increase the income of the poor while moving away from the boom-and-bust cycle of the economic performance of the past;
- Just and lasting peace and the rule of law – to attain a just, comprehensive, and lasting peace within the bounds of our law; and
- Integrity of the environment and climate change adaptation and mitigation – to promote sustainable natural resource utilization and climate change adaptation and mitigation strategies and measures among national government agencies, the local government units (LGUs) and their respective communities, the general public, and other stakeholders.
Lemery Water District’s Road Map shows objectives and strategies aligned with these KRAs. In turn, LEWAD’s major programs and projects are in accordance with its Road Map which is LEWAD’s guide to achieve its vision and mission. This road map illustrates how LEWAD can achieve the following strategic themes through a culture of trust & discipline, excellence, and performance & compliance:
- Happy and satisfied customers (the Community),
- Fast and responsive services and systematic internal processes (Organization),
- Doing more with less (Finance), and
- Motivated and competent employees (Infrastructure).
BENEFICIARIES OF PROGRAMS & PROJECTS
- Programs / Projects and their Beneficiaries for 2014
STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS
- Engineering Projects 2014